Costs Associated with the Allied Health Program
Allied Health students are required to wear green scrubs, closed-toe shoes, and a wristwatch with a second hand, along with their identification badge.
A physical exam, negative two-step tuberculosis skin test or TB blood test, proof of Hepatitis B vaccination, and a cleared criminal record check must be obtained prior to entrance into the program. A seasonal flu shot will be required in the Fall when the vaccine is available. Students must provide their own transportation to and from the hospital.
Prior to entrance into the Allied Health program, the student must have the following:
Physical exam, including TB testing and proof of Hepatitis B vaccination (see form)
Seasonal flu vaccination
Hepatitis B Vaccination Declination Form (if applicable)
Criminal Record Check (see form)
- Green scrubs (must be purchased through NMTCC)
- Wristwatch with second hand
- Closed-toe shoes (no sandals)
- Workbook (purchased through NMTCC at estimated cost of $40-$60)
- Black pens
- Stethoscope and sphygmomanometer kit (purchased through NMTCC at estimated cost of $25-$35)
- OSHA 10 Certification ($10)
- BLS Certification ($11)
- First Aid Certification ($25)
- Comprehensive Medical Assisting Workbook ($60-$65)
Dual enrollment credit cost is equal to the cost of one credit from Montgomery County Community College ($190) and the cost of the book ($60).