Universal Technical Institute’s Exton, PA campus - Industry Demand Grant
Posted by sm on 4/21/2021
UTI-Exton has announced the offering of an Industry Demand Grant. This grant was created due to the huge demand we continue to have for quality trained technicians in the local market.
- Students who qualify for this grant based on certain EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) after filling out a FAFSA would receive our 15 week Ford Fact Credential Training elective at no cost (approximately $9,100)
- Students who qualify would also receive a 10% Industry Demand Grant off of total tuition cost as well.
- Students would also be able to take advantage of State and Federal grant moneys they may qualify for as well.
- Students would need to be interviewed and tour their campus by May 15th in order to take advantage of this grant.
- Students would need to apply and be accepted to UTI for the 6/28 start date and have a completed FAFSA on file.
- Grant overview video for students: https://uticorp-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/p/kyurick/Ea9Z5mKlFLFPpXiLBfzhfCsBdPrL4j38_aG-Yh3bzn3HPw?e=KIgim2
If you are interested in learning more about the grant reach out to the local Admissions Representative Gerard Arena. email@example.com - 484-269-7911
Ford FACT Information:
The Ford FACT program provides 15 weeks of authorized Ford Motor Company technician training that can help give students a great head start on a career. They will get the opportunity to earn up to 10 Ford instructor-led classroom credentials plus more than 80 required web-based credentials, resulting in the completion of 11 Ford specialty certification areas. And Ford FACT students achieve Quick Lane certification with Ford's Quick Service and Light Repair Technician training. Ford FACT can put graduates on the path toward Master Tech status, thanks to the comprehensive diagnostic, electrical and diesel training.