Cosmetology Night Class - Registration Due no later than April 29
Course open to NMTCC students only, including current adult and/or 13th-year students. Designed to assist in the completion of student hours and increase client interaction for all students.
Students must have 300 hours completed to participate in this class.
Students will work on both manikins and clients.
Fee: $160.00 per month of May. $20 per night. Must commit to a minimum of 4 nights ($80).
Course is non-refundable.
Every Wednesday and Thursday
5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th
Credit toward future classes will only be given if:
- The date you will not be able to attend was presented prior to payment
- Doctor’s note is presented
- Inclement Weather closing will be credited towards a future session
- Refusal to perform cosmetology assignments will result in revoking hours for the evening and students will not be permitted to attend future sessions.
- Students with lower hours will assist/shadow more advanced students.
- Must have a minimum of 8 students registered to conduct a class but no more than 12.
- Students must have reliable transportation to/from NMTCC.
- All NMTCC school rules apply. Any student not obeying school policy will be asked to clock out and will not have the opportunity to participate in future sessions.
For additional information contact:
Nicole Parke email@example.com
Payments can be made via cash/check (made payable to NMTCC) or online using the link below.