North Montco Technical Career Center is seeking a full-time CULINARY ARTS TEACHER
starting 2023-2024 school year.
We are seeking an energetic person to teach Culinary Arts skills to students in grades 9-12.
Extensive experience in culinary and quantity foods required. Will also be required to obtain
PA teacher certification.
- Must possess minimum 4 years documented Culinary Arts and/or education experience
- Currently possess or have ability to obtain PA Teacher Certification in Culinary Arts.
- Industry certifications and trade related certifications
Pre-employment Paperwork Requirements:
- PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
- School Employee Health Form (Physical and TB test)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Send letter of application and resume to:
Mrs. Gina Pardovich, Administrative Director
North Montco Technical Career Center
1265 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
or fax to 215-368-8961
or email to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. EOE